Get In Touch
We’d love to talk to you. Fill out the form and we can set up a time for you to learn more about our one-of-a-kind retirement community or send more information.
At Charter House, it’s all about options. We know that the more comfortable you are, the more you’ll feel at home. You select the size, floor plan, and location of the apartment home that best suits your preferences. Whether you prefer to overlook our vibrant downtown or the rolling hills of Rochester, we have a variety of desirable views.
Take a look at our floor plans to see what type of apartment is right for you.
Your apartment is also equipped with standard amenities including:
- New carpet and flooring
- New paint color of your choice
- Raised bathroom vanities
- Crown molding window valances and window treatments
- Full-sized appliances including refrigerator, oven/stove, microwave, and dishwasher
- Some apartments are equipped with washers and dryers, otherwise we have a laundry room on every floor that is free of charge
Take a look at our apartment gallery and see all the amenities included.
There are several pricing options to suit your budget. Our contract is for your life and guarantees you access to health services in the future as your needs change. To learn more about which contract option is best for you, please contact us for more information.
Flexible Life and Lifestyle
Included in your fees are attractive benefits that go beyond your living arrangements. All Charter House residents enjoy:
- Wi-Fi, TV cable, and utilities (telephone not included)
- Access to the Fitness & Wellness Center – unlimited use and open 24/7
- Maintenance of apartment appliances, heating/air, and plumbing
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Healthy Aging Programming – more than 4,000 annual opportunities for socialization
- Meeting rooms – can be used for events such as family gatherings, parties, and book clubs
- Silver Lake Room – located on our 22nd floor and can be used for private dining events
- 24/7 Reception, Mayo Clinic security, and emergency response system
- Skyway access – connected to Mayo Clinic and downtown Rochester
- Bus transportation – regularly scheduled to grocery stores, Mayo Clinic, and other businesses
Additional benefits that can be purchased include:
- Monthly meal plans
- Personal training by our Fitness & Wellness Specialists
- Parking in our attached parking ramp