Charter House #1 Senior Community!
Charter House “Best” Senior Community in Rochester
We are thrilled to announce that Charter House has been named as “Best of the Best” Senior Community in Rochester, MN! Charter House was the recipient of this award in 2018 and 2017 and named as a finalist in 2016. We are honored to be acknowledged by our community and feel it’s indicative of our wonderful residents and hardworking and caring staff. This award was given by the Post Bulletin and winners were announced at their annual banquet. See photos from the event and watch a recording of the event!
History of the Post Bulletin’s Awards
The Post Bulletin started this contest seven years ago as a way for our community to recognize their favorite businesses. The contest began as “Readers Choice” and in 2018 changed to “Best of the Best.” The community had a choice to nominate their favorite businesses from the end of May through the middle of June. Businesses needed to be nominated at least 20 times to be included on the final ballot. Once the final ballot was compiled, community members were able to vote a second time. From that final round of voting, winners and finalists were determined. The Post Bulletin celebrates the winners and finalists at their annual banquet. This provides an opportunity for businesses to recognize their employees for the good work they do throughout the year with an award ceremony. The Post Bulletin is proud to showcase some of the best businesses Rochester has to offer!
Additional Charter House Awards
- 2019 – KTTC Fan Favorite Senior Living Award
- 2018 – Post Bulletin Best of the Best Senior Living Award
- 2018 – KTTC Fan Favorite Senior Living Award
- 2017 – Post Bulletin Readers Choice Senior Living Award
- 2017 – Health Promotion/Disease and Injury Prevention Info Award, National Health Information Awards
- 2017 – Health Promotion & Wellness Award, National Mature Media Awards
- 2017 – Health & Wellness Campaign Award finalist, Minnesota Business Magazine
- 2017 – Best in Print honorable mention, MN Health Strategy and Communications Network
- 2016 – Best in Print winner, MN Health Strategy and Communications Network
- 2016 – Finalist for Non-Profit of the Year Award, Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2016 – Finalist for Readers Choice Award, Post Bulletin
- 2015 – Finalist for Readers Choice Award, Post Bulletin
- 2013 – US News and World Report, Top Nursing Facility
- 2011-present – Confident Choices Award, LeadingAge MN
- 2004-present – Code of Ethics Designee, LeadingAge MN