Get In Touch
We’d love to talk to you. Fill out the form and we can set up a time for you to learn more about our one-of-a-kind retirement community or send more information.
Assisted Living services are available to Charter House residents, who after consultation with family, their physician, and our health-care team, choose to progress along the continuum of care. Our Assisted Living offers you with access to our personal care services as well as our high-quality medical services. Our services will help you maintain your highest level of independence.
Our comprehensive dementia training program provides staff with the critical information and skills they need to meet the physical, emotional, and social needs of those living with dementia. We are proud that each employee receives dementia training that exceeds the State’s mandatory requirements.
Our Assisted Living recreational therapy program is directed by a full-time Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist (CTRS). The objective of our recreational therapy program is to enable you to improve or maintain your physical, social, cognitive, emotional and spiritual needs and goals.
Assisted Living services are provided under our Minnesota Department of Health Comprehensive license.
Our Assisted Living provides an inclusive package designed to meet your needs:
- 24-hour personal care services with RN, LPN, and nursing aid on site 24/7
- Nursing staff manages clinical needs through collaboration with primary care provider
- 24-hour nursing team management of treatment and monitoring of acute and chronic clinical needs
- Three meals per day and snacks
- Medication management and centralized storage of medications
- 24/7 staff response to in-room call light
- Laundry & Housekeeping